Friday, September 14, 2012

Art in the Park


I am late this year at getting our "Art in the Park" together. I thought that I missed the date altogether. I was wrong. It is THIS weekend at Hurricane Shoals Park.  So, I just left a message with the person in charge and I am trying to get the art to her.  http://www.hurricaneshoalspark.org/artinthepark.htm


Buy some homemade ice cream and support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation while you're there.  It's good stuff! 

Below are the pieces that should be entered. Please remember that we've only been in school for 6 weeks and we are still practicing the basics.

                 


There are three more, but I could not get them to turn. I have posted them regardless...




This is a great time, it's free to park, free to enter, etc... There is a wonderful waterfall that children and adults can play in as well as a playground, miniature golf, art booths, ice cream and other food booths, and art from various schools. You might want to bring a change of clothes and a towel in case you decide to get wet!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment